Do you wear too much make up? Too little make up? Are you too thick but somehow also too thin? Are you too loud but still never heard?! You might be suffering from womanhood! I’m here to help!
- Take all the opinions, suggestions, comments, cat calls, obnoxious things your aunt says about you, your coworkers whispers and gather them together…throw them in toilet and flush them to the deepest depths of the nearest sewage plant and walk away. Forget about them. They don’t matter.
2. Take some time to figure out:
- Who you are
- How you want to see yourself
- What steps you can take to get there
- If anyone else’s opinion matters to you
3. Make a plan of action. This plan of action may consist of any/all of the following:
- Changing NOTHING because you are as awesome as you want to be
- Going to the gym because you really want to be able to run if the purge happens
- Getting a haircut/color because you’re really feeling like green hair will make you the mermaid you always knew you were inside
- Setting up a babysitter so you can go out with your old friends
- Realizing that you need NEW friends because the people you know are not uplifting you as necessary
- Stopping for a while and getting your finances in order
- Writing in a journal to clear your head and organizing your thoughts
- Going to the beach to break in your new bathing suit and decompress on the sand
- Opening that bottle of wine that you were saving for a special occasion, because darling YOU are a special occasion if I’ve ever seen one.
Always remind yourself that if you deserve to be happy. Momentary unhappiness does not make an unhappy life. You are enough. You are amazing.